Who should attend
Mid- and senior-level leaders seeking to develop a purpose-driven organization marked by highly engaged and thriving employees. Participants explore the program content with a combination of action-learning experiences, reflections, interactive lectures, team exercises, and case examples.
About the course
Do you have a purpose that matters to you, a purpose that would make your organization move from being good to great? But do the culture, practices, and processes of the organization constantly challenge you? This program will provide you with an opportunity to clarify your purpose; introduce practices to unlock resources from within to live your purpose; and create an action plan to apply what you learn. In the process, you’ll gain new insights to influence the people around you more positively and bring meaningful changes in the organizational culture.
- Clarify your purpose both as an individual and a leader
- Identifying the challenges – both internal and external to live your purpose
- Navigate through these challenges with inner strength and personal resources
- Build your practical toolkit that brings ease and joy to live your purpose
- Work on an action plan to apply your key take-aways from the program
- Deep reflective activities to clarify your purpose & design your action plan
- Strengths perspective – discover, develop, leverage
- Positive emotions at work – broaden and build model
- Craft your job to be meaningful and purpose driven
- Thriving at work – organizational and individual practices
- Building high-quality connections and practicing generalized reciprocity
- Introduce the PERMA model of well-being at work
- Integrate and implement these practices in your action plan
Raina has a Ph.D. in Psychology from MLS University, Udaipur. She worked as a research associate at IIM Udaipur and was a visiting scholar at IIM Bangalore. She was a visiting doctoral student at the Center for Positive Organizations, University of Michigan for winter, 2017. She nominated and led...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.