Leading With Finance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard Business School.Full disclaimer.
Develop a Toolkit for Making Smart Financial Decisions
Leading with Finance will provide you with a thorough understanding of financial principles that you can leverage to better communicate with key stakeholders and advance your career.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the key financial levers that drive financial performance
- Discover how and why finance is concerned with cash flow versus profits
- Identify ways to create and measure value
- Examine how capital markets work and how they affect your business
- Develop a financial intuition that will give you the confidence to make better decisions in your career and life
Who should attend
- Early and Mid-Career Professionals
- Gain the skills and confidence needed to understand the financial landscape of your business and industry to advance your career, especially if you’re in a non-finance role.
- Finance Professionals
- Elevate your knowledge to stay up to date on the financial landscape of your business and more effectively make and communicate financial decisions.
- College Students and Recent Graduates
- Prepare for your next career move by developing an intuition for finance that can serve you in any industry or role.