Leading With Finance
Develop a Toolkit for Making Smart Financial Decisions
Leading with Finance will provide you with a thorough understanding of financial principles that you can leverage to better communicate with key stakeholders and advance your career.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the key financial levers that drive financial performance
- Discover how and why finance is concerned with cash flow versus profits
- Identify ways to create and measure value
- Examine how capital markets work and how they affect your business
- Develop a financial intuition that will give you the confidence to make better decisions in your career and life
Who should attend
- Early and Mid-Career Professionals
- Gain the skills and confidence needed to understand the financial landscape of your business and industry to advance your career, especially if you’re in a non-finance role.
- Finance Professionals
- Elevate your knowledge to stay up to date on the financial landscape of your business and more effectively make and communicate financial decisions.
- College Students and Recent Graduates
- Prepare for your next career move by developing an intuition for finance that can serve you in any industry or role.