Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
New and experienced managers as well as individual contributors seeking practical skills to develop emotional intelligence and understand how emotions influence behaviour in themselves and others
About the course
Enhance your understanding of others and increase your emotional intelligence to lead with confidence Leading with emotional intelligence creates a positive culture, increases engagement, drives performance and can attract and retain talent. This course is designed to develop your social and emotional intelligence in all aspects of your personal and professional life.
Self and Social Awareness
- Develop a growth mindset to use in a variety of environmental contexts
- Lead with greater self-awareness, psychological energy and behavioural agility
- Recognise and manage disempowering emotions and behaviours
- Increase your resilience
- Identify your triggers and better manage stress and challenges
- Understand how you may subconsciously sabotage yourself
- Solicit and leverage feedback from your ecosystems, including friends, family, peers, managers, and direct reports
- Apply strategies to listen authentically, be present and empathise with others
- Communicate with clarity of intention
The course will take you on an immersive journey to further develop yourself as an authentic and effective leader. You will debrief your 360 survey results, take part in extensive peer-to-peer and experiential learning and experience a variety of methodologies to suit a range of learning styles.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.