Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Upper-middle to senior managers in private or public sector organisations, who are leading or preparing for transformational change initiatives. Core members of change management teams from the same organisation are strongly encouraged to attend the programme together, and may include:
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Head of Department
- Managing Director
- Senior Vice President
- Global Strategy & Transformation Manager
- Operations Director
- Account Director
- Sales Manager, Asia
- Innovation Director
About the course
Lead in the Age of Digital Disruption
With the digital future upon us, organizations can no longer delay change. Organizations need to be able to transform themselves to achieve such change, and implementing an agile mindset in leadership teams as well as the workforce is therefore a necessary requirement.
Leadership teams need to learn and be trained to make agility a core skill allowing the entire organization to re-imagine their strategies to improve performance, leverage strengths, and engage its people in the transformation process needed to survive and thrive amid volatility and uncertainty.
This five-day programme is exactly designed to achieve this and equip participants with the knowledge, skills, and perspectives for leading transformation amidst relentless disruptions.
Upon completion, participants will have a better grasp of the change process, disruptive mega trends and drivers of digitalization – emerging as more agile and prepared leaders, better enabled to connect and communicate with all relevant stakeholders and therefore deliver transformational change in sustainable and effective ways.
- Understanding VUCA world and AI enhanced futures
- Leadership and agents for change
- Bringing a mindset of growth to the fore
- Identifying agility as the driver for transformation and design
- Understanding lean start-up and digital disruption
- Transformational agility: compass and connection
- Agility mindset to develop psychologically safe work climates
- Design thinking for the leader
- Innovation architecture and business model redesign
- Strategy execution in a digitalized world
- Human agility and AI-driven execution
- Organization-wide change: agile mindsets, culture, guideposts
- Be prepared to lead, communicate and deliver transformational change
- Understand the change process and gain deeper perspectives on disruptive mega trends
- Manage the complexity of change amidst continuous disruption and competition
- Uncover the drivers of digitalization and business transformation
KPMG Professor of Management Studies PhD (University of Southampton) Research interests Leadership effectiveness, trust building, maintenance and repair, organisational justice, executive pay and bonuses, behavioural economics and decision-making, behavioural ethics, creativity and innovation,...
Education Qualifications PhD, Business and Management, University of South Australia, 2012 Graduate Diploma, Management Research, University of South Australia, 2010 MBA, Banking & Finance, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 1996 Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Electrical, Natio...
Andrew Delios is a Professor in the Department of Strategy & Policy, NUS Business School, National University of Singapore. He completed his PhD in 1998 at the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario. He became a Fellow of the Academy of International Business in 2013. ...
Education Qualifications PhD, Services Marketing, London Business School, UK, 1991 BBA Hons, Double-Major: Marketing & Accounting, FH Rosenheim, Germany, 1986 Banking Exam, Retail & Corporate Banking, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Munich, Germany, 1981 Research Interest Cost-effect...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.