Leading Organizational Change
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Carey Business School.Full disclaimer.
Experience “in vitro” four simple frameworks (Change Kaleidoscope, Immunity to Change, Open Space Technology and System Diagnostics) I use successfully with my clients - as a consultant to organizational change initiatives - to harness the power of systems to deal with their own change challenges. In using those framework we will learn about:
- How to tap into our own “implicit” change theory;
- How to tap into a system to create governance during change;
- How to diagnose the systems you are involved in and trying to change;
- How to tap into a group of peer to gain valuable insights about the change you are trying to implement.
Leading Organizational Change and its immersive experiential approach will allow you to do deep work, learn from others, and gain significant traction on your own change initiatives. This is not about simulations. It’s about real progress on real issues that will help you grow as a person so you can move your organization forward. It’s about starting to transform your capability to act powerfully and courageously in your life, in your work, and in the world.
Who should attend
Individuals looking to:
- gain clarity about your current “theory of change” by exploring your personal change paradigm
- learn how we get in the way of our own ways of personal transformation
- understand the difference between individual versus systemic change and fight the old “lone ranger” change paradigm
- join a learning community of your colleagues in the critical inquiry on the work of personal and organizational transformation, to get involved, to make your voice heard in service of your change initiative.