Who should attend
- Managers, Directors and Executives leading multi-generational teams
- Leaders who want to learn best practices for millennial productivity and efficiency
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
About the course
A two-day program to help reduce turnover, increase engagement and leverage the talents of the multigenerational workplace
Generational diversity is both exciting and challenging; this program will teach you how to unify Baby Boomers, Gen X, Millennials and Gen Z to build the future of your company.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a clear understanding of the generational differences and their expectations of work
- Develop strategies that will allow you to engage and leverage each generation's unique skill set
- Practice techniques to manage the differences to promote a positive company culture that everyone shares
- Learn from research and best practices for working with multigenerational teams
Biography Brian Griffith''s areas of research at Vanderbilt University include identity formation, spiritual development, wellness, and undergraduate education. Current research projects include the role of undergraduate education in student development and the impact of a 6-week wellness program...
Subject Areas Finance Biography A former Bain consultant and executive educator, Cherrie Wilkerson guides the Master of Science in Finance program and teaches several courses within Executive Education. Awards & Accomplishments Dartmouth College: High distinction and Edward Tuck Scholar Vand...
Videos and materials
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.