Leading in the Multigenerational Workforce
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Owen Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
A two-day program to help reduce turnover, increase engagement and leverage the talents of the multigenerational workplace
Generational diversity is both exciting and challenging; this program will teach you how to unify Baby Boomers, Gen X, Millennials and Gen Z to build the future of your company.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a clear understanding of the generational differences and their expectations of work
- Develop strategies that will allow you to engage and leverage each generation's unique skill set
- Practice techniques to manage the differences to promote a positive company culture that everyone shares
- Learn from research and best practices for working with multigenerational teams
Who should attend
- Managers, Directors and Executives leading multi-generational teams
- Leaders who want to learn best practices for millennial productivity and efficiency
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs