Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Managers and leaders across all industries who want to build a toolkit to empower others and create a positive, performance culture.
About the course
Develop a management toolkit to motivate others and maximise performance.
A positive team culture can drive performance, increase innovation, engagement and productivity and attract and retain high performers. This course will equip you with a practical toolkit to enhance your people management skills and shape a performance culture within your team or business unit to maximise performance.
Empower and Motivate
- Evaluate and adapt your management style to enhance team performance
- Understand and apply the concepts of human motivation
- Empower others to reach higher levels of personal performance
- Use reward and recognition effectively
- Shape a positive, performance culture
- Set measurable behavioural and performance goals
- Coach, mentor and give meaningful feedback
- Diagnose and develop strategies to apply to your people management challenges
This course brings together the latest management thinking and best practice to develop your people management toolkit. You will work closely with your fellow course participants to practice your learning in a real-world context, creating an action plan to apply it back in the workplace.
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.