Leading for High Performance
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Develop a management toolkit to motivate others and maximise performance.
Learn how to motivate and influence, clarify expectations and provide meaningful feedback to foster and sustain a positive performance culture.
What you’ll learn
This practical short course will build on your management toolkit to give you the techniques, frameworks and skills to better:
- Motivate and engage others
- Influence and increase team performance
- Coach, mentor and give feedback
- Evaluate and adapt your management style
- Shape a positive performance culture
- Influence and performance
- Human motivation
- Goal setting and achievement
- Delegation and support
- Reward and recognition