UNSW Business School
Leading for High Performance
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Develop a management toolkit to motivate others and maximise performance.
Learn how to motivate and influence, clarify expectations and provide meaningful feedback to foster and sustain a positive performance culture.
What you’ll learn
This practical short course will build on your management toolkit to give you the techniques, frameworks and skills to better:
- Motivate and engage others
- Influence and increase team performance
- Coach, mentor and give feedback
- Evaluate and adapt your management style
- Shape a positive performance culture
- Influence and performance
- Human motivation
- Goal setting and achievement
- Delegation and support
- Reward and recognition
Trust the experts
A specialist in coaching executives and project teams to enhance personal energy, leadership and teamwork, Denise has experience working with leaders across a broad range of industries including government, aviation, construction, engineering, health services and manufacturing. Since 2003, Denis...