Leading Digital Transformation
One-of-a-kind opportunity to learn about the latest trends in digital transformation, directly from the Silicon Valley insiders. The program includes 5 full days of immersive experience with the most innovative Silicon Valley companies. It is designed specifically for corporate executives leading digital transformation initiatives.
What Will I Learn?
- Disruptive Technology Trends Gain clarity on disruptive technology trends and challenges and opportunities they create.
- Critical Digital Capabilities Discover critical digital capabilities you need to create a customer-centric journey.
- Integration With Strategy Brainstorm with Silicon Valley visionaries how to make digital integral to your strategy.
- Investment Approaches Figure out where to invest to get the best return on investment for digital transformation.
DAY 1 DIGITAL REVOLUTION
Who will win and who will lose in the digitizing economy Learn about Silicon Valley’s ecosystem and its role in accelerating the digital revolution. Get an introduction to the economic drivers and major players that fuel technological innovation and shape the future of the industries. Hear from thought leaders from SVIC, Institute For The Future, Flex and Google about the future of the automated world and who is most likely to win and to lose in the brave new digital world.
- The Role of Silicon Valley In Driving Digital Revolution
- Future Thinking And Automated World
- The Age of Intelligence
- From Search Engine to Disrupting 15+ Industries
DAY 2 NEXT GENERATION OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
AI, VR/AR, IoT, Robotics and more. Threats and opportunities Meet with trailblazers developing and applying breakthrough technologies. Visit companies such as DeepVision, Nvidia, iRobot, and Arrayent to reflect on and learn about implications of these technologies on your industry and business.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Internet of Things
DAY 3 DIGITIZATION OF EVERYTHING
Disruptive business models and digital capabilities for creating personalized customer experiences Discover business model innovations that are being fueled by emerging technologies. Learn how companies such as AirBnB, Netflix, and Gap transform themselves from using machine learning to scale personalized interactions to flexing the supply chain to support entirely new business models like digital goods or subscription products.
- Innovation in Business Models
- Case Study On Disruptive innovation
- Bridging The Digital Gap
- Creating Unique Consumer Experiences
DAY 4 MAKING DIGITAL HAPPEN
Lessons from digitally native Connect with aspiring “unicorns” just getting their ideas off the ground and out of the garages. Explore the latest innovation with digitally native companies such as the participants of the 500 startups acceleration program, The Vault, Due, and learn about innovative strategies and unorthodox tactics digital native companies employ to achieve rapid growth.
- Making Digital Happen
- Lessons From Digitally Native
- What Corporations Can Learn From Silicon Valley Startups
DAY 5 ACCELERATING CORPORATE INNOVATION
Case studies in leading digital transformation Hear from the digital transformation leaders from companies such as Cisco and CitiVentures about their approach to digital transformation through automating business processes and implementing change management initiatives. Hear about what business outcomes this effort brings. Visit innovation labs of companies such as Mercedes and Autodesk to explore a variety of innovation strategies that companies employ to accelerate corporate innovation.
- Real-life Story Of Leading Digital Transformation
- Corporate Innovation Strategy: Innovation Lab
- Corporate Innovation Strategy: Venture Fund
- Corporate Innovation Strategy: Innovation Outpost