Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Owen Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
A two-day program to help you lead change initiatives that succeed
Change is essential to organizational growth and progress. Yet researchers report that over 60 percent of change projects (such as implementing a new strategic plan or enterprise software) fail to achieve intended results.
Through this intensely focused, hands-on program, you’ll learn research-based frameworks, models and strategies that will make you become a stronger leader of change within your organization.
This two-day program will help you lead change initiatives that succeed.
(NOTE: This program has limited seats so please register early. If the program session becomes full, you will be notified if you must be placed on the waitlist.)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You’ll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- How to ensure that change projects succeed (and how to apply course learning to a current change project in your organization)
- Identify common mistakes to avoid and anticipate barriers to change
- Understand how to build support for embracing and sustaining change
- Useful strategies to leverage technology for change
Who should attend
- C-Suite executives
- Mid-level managers
- Project managers engaged in change initiatives
Trust the experts
Brownlee O. Currey Professor of Management Subject Area(s): Organization Studies Professor Friedman specializes in negotiation, conflict resolution, Chinese management, and diversity. Negotiation.He has published articles on personality and negotiation, team-based negotiations, and Chinese neg...
Leading Change | Alumni Testimonial