Who should attend
- C-Suite executives
- Mid-level managers
- Project managers engaged in change initiatives
About the course
A five-day program to help you lead change initiatives that succeed.
Change is essential to organizational growth and progress. Through this intensely focused, hands-on program, you’ll learn research-based frameworks, models and strategies that will help you become a stronger leader of change within your organization.
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- How to ensure that change projects succeed (and how to apply course learning to a current change project in your organization)
- Identify common mistakes to avoid and anticipate barriers to change
- Understand how to build support for embracing and sustaining change
- Useful strategies to leverage technology for change
Brownlee O. Currey Professor of Management Subject Area(s): Organization Studies Professor Friedman specializes in negotiation, conflict resolution, Chinese management, and diversity. Negotiation.He has published articles on personality and negotiation, team-based negotiations, and Chinese neg...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.