Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This programme is suitable for C-suite executives, General Managers and other senior leaders responsible for driving innovation-led business transformation. Functional managers such as Data Scientists, Business Analysts and mid-career executives eager to learn about the potential impact of AI on their business will also benefit from this programme.
About the course
Build organisational intelligence to leverage AI.
Business in the age of AI is fraught with complexity on an unprecedented scale. Organisations need to build infrastructure and culture capability to leverage AI smartly. The technology holds the potential to automate processes, analyse large data sets and deliver insights that power better decisions at a systems level. Deployed smartly, AI can enable and unleash unparalleled competitive advantages at scale.
BUILD SYSTEMIC AND CULTURAL CAPACITY FOR AI-DRIVEN INNOVATION.
This intensive 3-day programme, developed in partnership with Microsoft, will seek to empower business leaders with pathbreaking research. Participants will familiarise themselves with fundamental AI technologies and their business potential. You will learn how to devise relevant strategies and deploy AI ethically and effectively.
- Demystifying AI and developing familiarity with AI jargon
- Developing a ‘birds-eye’ view of how AI can be used and deployed
- Learning the power of AI from function-specific case studies
- Roleplaying a business problem to understand AI’s potential
- Strategising to transform your business into an AI-driven organisation
- Overcoming ethical and cultural challenges in deploying AI
- Frame organisational strategies to adopt AI for competitive advantage
- Create a culture of AI-readiness across the organisation
- Integrate and align the business to create AI-driven innovation
- Bridge the gap between the technology and application
- Accomplish repetitive business tasks with greater accuracy and speed
- Develop an ethical framework that respects user and employee privacy
- Learn AI-based analytics for data-led decision support
- Identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
- Reduce the challenges of human error across crucial business processes
- Gain insights to predict customer preferences and customer lifecycle
- Make faster business decisions based on outputs from cognitive technologies
- Understand when, and when not to rely on AI and the challenges of depending on algorithms
Anand Nandkumar, Associate Professor of Strategy at the ISB. He explores industry and firm level phenomena that influence innovation – the generation of new ideas and entrepreneurship – distribution and commercialization of new ideas. His research focuses on high technology industries such as pha...
Rohini Srivathsa is National Technology Officer and Head of Strategy, Microsoft India. Rohini holds a PhD in Computer Engineering from UT Austin and an MBA from Wharton. She is responsible for leading strategic initiatives that leverage AI and other emerging technologies at Microsoft India.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.