Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Sauder School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Build Resilience Capacity to Strengthen Individuals, Teams and Organizations
Leadership resilience represents one of the keys to organizational sustainability. This course examines resilience on three levels: individual, team and organizational. Explore practical applications for protecting your personal health, energy and productivity as a leader. Learn how to support the adaptability and agility of your team. Create action plans to promote organizational health, resilience and innovation.
- Implement proven resilience-building and protecting actions for yourself
- Maintain stamina for ongoing productivity
- Expedite agility and good decision making in yourself and others
- Boost team performance by enlarging your contribution to team resilience
- Help people react quickly to change and to bounce back from stress
- Foster a psychologically safe work setting that allows people to take risks
- Resilience fundamentals: definitions, misconceptions, interconnections and impacts
- The resilient leader: mindset and behaviours of a resilient leader, warning signs of low resilience, making lifestyle improvements and cognitive adjustments, setting boundaries, resilience and communication
- Building resilient teams: strategies for team agility--knowledge sharing, decision making and adapting to change, leadership behaviours and actions to increase team resilience, intervening in difficult situations, giving feedback in a supportive way
- The resilient organization: organizational-level risk, safety and health practices, interrelationship between resilience and innovation, building connections in uncertain situations, aligning activities with decision-making processes and the organizational vision
You will engage in group conversations and hands-on exercises to help you put what you are learning into real-world practice.
Who should attend
This course is for new or more seasoned leaders who want to build resilience in themselves, their teams and their organizations. Participants range from front-line or back-office leaders to executives working in either the public or private sector.