Who should attend
This program is for new or more seasoned leaders who want to build resilience in themselves, their teams and their organizations. Participants range from front-line or back-office leaders to executives working in either the public or private sector.
About the course
Build Resilience Capacity to Strengthen Individuals, Teams and Organizations
Leadership resilience represents one of the keys to organizational sustainability. This course examines resilience on three levels: individual, team and organizational. Explore practical applications for protecting your personal health, energy and productivity as a leader. Learn how to support the adaptability and agility of your team. Create action plans to promote organizational health, resilience and innovation.
Benefits for you
- Implement proven resilience-building and protecting actions for yourself
- Maintain stamina for ongoing productivity
- Expedite agility and good decision making in yourself and others
- Boost team performance by enlarging your contribution to team resilience
- Help people react quickly to change and to bounce back from stress
- Foster a psychologically safe work setting that allows people to take risks
- Resilience fundamentals: definitions, misconceptions, interconnections and impacts
- The resilient leader: mindset and behaviours of a resilient leader, warning signs of low resilience, making lifestyle improvements and cognitive adjustments, setting boundaries, resilience and communication
- Building resilient teams: strategies for team agility--knowledge sharing, decision making and adapting to change, leadership behaviours and actions to increase team resilience, intervening in difficult situations, giving feedback in a supportive way
- The resilient organization: organizational-level risk, safety and health practices, interrelationship between resilience and innovation, building connections in uncertain situations, aligning activities with decision-making processes and the organizational vision
You will engage in group conversations and hands-on exercises to help you put what you are learning into real-world practice.
Marie-Hélène draws on her extensive background to increase resilience as a key pillar of organizational success. She is a practicing psychologist and senior leader with over 20 years of experience. As an executive at Sun Life Financial, she oversaw the physical, mental and financial health strate...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.