Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Vice presidents, executive directors, directors, senior managers, division managers and others with strategic leadership roles. Table groups are encouraged and welcome.
About the course
In a shifting business environment, it’s the agile and resilient organizations that have a much better chance to survive—and even to thrive. With future orientation and entrepreneurial focus, this course gives you the roadmap to seize new opportunities and bounce back even stronger from unforeseen changes.
Let’s build agility and resilience into your leadership repertoire and your organization’s DNA. Add the ability to shift mindset and inspire behavior change. Plus, the strategies to create more flexible structures and processes that grow your organization’s capability and performance.
How You Will Benefit
- Examine the practices of the most agile and resilient organizations
- Anticipate trends and patterns and take decisive action
- Get your organization ready to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change
- Develop a capacity for foresight—anticipating change
- Get tools for exploring market opportunities
- Build a plan and practice techniques to gain buy-in for changes
- Lead and motivate others toward agile and resilient mindset and behavior
- Transform agility and resilience in your organization
- Further develop your personal agility and resilience
What You Will Cover
- Why agility and resilience are your superpower
- What agile and resilient organizations do that others do not
- Assessing your organization to identify where to implement practices for agility
- Building agility and strategy using the SEAL model: Scan, Experiment, Adapt and Learn
- Scanning the macro and market environment for trends and patterns
- Experimenting with pitfalls using a simulation
- Reframing change to motivate your people
- Adapting processes and structure using new business models
- Leveraging a toolkit for leading change
- Practicing agility with an interactive case study
- Adapting your leadership style for greater agility and resilience
- Using your assessment results to enhance your personal agility and resilience
- Developing a personal game plan to increase ability in yourself, your team and your organization
- Examine the Practices of the Most Agile and Resilient Organizations
- Develop a Capacity for Foresight—Anticipating Change
- Obtain Tools for Exploring Market Opportunities
- Build a Plan and Agreement for Change
- Lead and Motivate Others Toward Agile and Resilient Mindset and Behavior
- Further Develop Your Personal Agility and Resilience
- Identify Agility and Resilience
- Explore the Characteristics of Agile and Resilient Organizations
- Identify Characteristics You Would Like to Develop
Agile, Resilient Organizations
- Identify Characteristics of Agile, Resilient Organizations
- Understand How Some Large Organizations Manage to Be Agile
- Understand Agility as a Way to Be Resilient
- Assess Your Organizational Agility
What Agile, Resilient Organizations Do
- Scan the Environment
- Experiment Small-Scale
- Adapt the Organization
- Learn and Grow
- Practice Change Leadership to Help an Organization Become More Agile
- Experience Disruption
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.