Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Our Executive Leadership Development program is designed for senior-level executives with at least eight years of business experience, including:
- Team leaders
About the course
Join us for the unique opportunity in a specialized three-day program. In this program, you will develop key strategies for managing organizational change. You also will build high-performance teams with our Leadership Essentials for Team Leaders, Managers, and Directors. Overall, this program is tailored to target leadership competencies and cultivate skills critical for mid-level leaders. We also will be providing performance feedback and coaching in direct reports and colleagues.
During this experiential program, you will:
- Complete a comprehensive 360 leadership assessment and development plan
- Enhance your ability to build high performance teams.
- Further your skills in managing organizational change.
- Develop your emotional intelligence competencies as a leader.
- Enhance your skills at delivering performance feedback.
- Session 1: Leadership Agility in a VUCA Business – Environment – Session one features a comprehensive overview of the program, including learning outcomes and what participants should expect.
- Session 2: Developing Leader Emotional Intelligence Session two will feature the completion of your 360 Leadership Assessment. In addition, Session two will focuses on critical emotional intelligence competencies for leaders and professionals. You will engage in discussions and team experiential exercises to further your skill set around managing complex stakeholder relationships that drive success.
- Session 3: Managing Organizational Change – In Session three, you will develop your skill at managing organizational change. You will engage in discussion and analysis of expected employee behaviors during significant organizational change and how to productively manage these reactions.
- Session 4: Developing High-Performance Teams – Session four features the development of your competencies as a team leader and team member. Utilizing case studies, simulations, and experiential exercises, you will enhance your ability to build high-performance teams by sharpening your communication skills as a leader and learning how to cultivate a collaborative environment.
- Session 5: Developing Performance Feedback and Coaching Skills – In session five, you will develop your performance management skills and learn how to effectively provide performance feedback, conduct performance reviews, and coach direct reports.
- Session 6: Creating and Implementing Your – Leadership Development Plan – In session six, you will complete a personalized leadership development plan that targets challenges in your organization. You will identify specific leadership competencies for further development, and commit to implementing a practical action plan.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.