Leadership and Strategy in the age of Disruption
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IE Business School.Full disclaimer.
Leadership & Strategy in the Age of Disruption delves into the various challenges leaders are faced with in a business climate marked by uncertainty, complexity and technological disruption. Leaders are now being challenged to use visionary thinking, make insightful strategic decisions, and guide their teams to success amidst an ever-changing environment. A “business as usual” thinking model is an easy path to follow, but in this program, you will learn why it should never be the only option considered.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Understand the most common and problematic challenges businesses face today. • Gain insights to various degrees of leadership that encourage innovation. • Recognize uncertainties and turn them into alternative futures and opportunities. • Get greater visibility into the ways a competitive landscape can evolve. • Craft high-level strategic option portfolios that have a better chance of yielding success.
Who should attend
- Professionals with decision-making responsibilities affecting their organization.
- Managers or experienced Professionals that lead teams or are looking to further their career to a position involving more strategic decision-making and leadership attributes.
- Professionals who are looking to make decisions that will affect their organizations shortly.
- Future leaders who have been identified and put on a talent-track.