Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IE Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Leadership & Strategy in the Age of Disruption delves into the various challenges leaders are faced with in a business climate marked by uncertainty, complexity and technological disruption. Leaders are now being challenged to use visionary thinking, make insightful strategic decisions, and guide their teams to success amidst an ever-changing environment. A “business as usual” thinking model is an easy path to follow, but in this program, you will learn why it should never be the only option considered.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Understand the most common and problematic challenges businesses face today. • Gain insights to various degrees of leadership that encourage innovation. • Recognize uncertainties and turn them into alternative futures and opportunities. • Get greater visibility into the ways a competitive landscape can evolve. • Craft high-level strategic option portfolios that have a better chance of yielding success.
MODULE 0: INTRODUCTION
Receive an overview of program expectations, schedule learning materials, and outputs. Review tips needed to lead to the successful completion of the course.
MODULE 1: THE DISRUPTIVE EFFORT OF RAPID CHANGE ON BUSINESS
Begin scenario-based learning with the analysis of a VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity) environment.
MODULE 2: DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY
Identify the types of disruption brought by technology acceleration and discuss converging technologies as a means of enriching the comprehension of volatility. Investigate salient factors by looking at how AI is reshaping various industries in Japan.
MODULE 3: THE IMPACT OF GEOPOLITICAL INSTABILITY
Investigate dormant market growth under the impact of geopolitical instability. Use the DRIVE framework to locate fast-expanding markets and examine cash flow from a new perspective.
MODULE 4: THE RISE OF FINTECH
Get familiarized with the emerging technological innovation of Fintech and unravel the impact of the rebellion against traditional brick and mortar establishments.
Who should attend
- Professionals with decision-making responsibilities affecting their organization.
- Managers or experienced Professionals that lead teams or are looking to further their career to a position involving more strategic decision-making and leadership attributes.
- Professionals who are looking to make decisions that will affect their organizations shortly.
- Future leaders who have been identified and put on a talent-track.
Trust the experts
Dr. Mark Esposito believes that the fast-emerging markets and their untapped potential are key, and a new lens for economic intelligence for the 21st Century. Beside his current role, Mark is part of the facuty at Harvard University and Co-Leader of the Institutes Council for the Microeconomics o...
HiOP Leadership And Strategy In The Age Of Disruption