Who should attend
This programme is ideal for emerging leaders with nominal management experience who have been identified by their organisation as having the potential for increased leadership responsibilities.
Up and coming young leaders looking to gain competitive advantage by acquiring skills necessary to position themselves favourably, so as to effect wider influence within the organisational sphere.
About the course
Fast-tracking your career as a high-performing individual through effective leadership skills.
Are you a high performing individual who has what it takes to become a well-rounded manager and leader?
You excel in most spheres of your current management position and stand out from your peers, but you need to improve on one or two areas that are holding you back from moving to greater heights in your career?
This programme will give you boost you need to enhance your leadership and management potential, leading your team to higher levels of performance and contributing more to the organisation's future success. Through rigorous self-evaluation and active learning experiences, you will emerge challenged, enthused and inspired to drive your career development and tackle more responsible management and leadership positions with confidence.
What makes this programme unique?
- Insights assessment tool utilised to enhance participants self-awareness;
- Opportunity to participate and benefit from peer coaching sessions;
- Networking opportunity with delegates and business people from diverse industries;
- Generating practical solutions for small to medium enterprise faced with strategic challenge, in turn applying key learnings from programme; and
- Development of personal development plan to assist with development journey.
How you will benefit
At the end of this programme, you will:
- Develop and manage a strong personal brand
- Grow in emotional and social intelligence.
- Influence tactfully
- Negotiate assertively
- Tackle challenging situations with confidence.
- Navigate your way through courageous conversations.
Tanya is an entrepreneur at heart and started her first business at the age of 22. She was the owner of the first real estate company in SA to operate as a network of independent affiliated professionals. During this time she led award winning sales, rental and marketing teams across a variety of...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.