Who should attend
The programme is designed to improve a leader’s coaching confidence at all levels and functions of an organization and is intended for managers or leaders with relevant professional experience who needs to use the skills and strategies of coaching to drive superior organizational results.
It is particularly suitable for:
- HR professionals who want to move from operational positions to become strategic business partners
- Leaders who want to improve communication, trust, and engagement with their team
- Individuals who want to change their leadership style to a leader coach one and contribute to the development of coaching culture within their organization
About the course
In a world with rapid, constant, and uncertain disruptive change (VUCA – volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity), managers need to give support and guidance rather than instructions, and employees learn to adapt to a changing environment in a way that releases new energy, innovation, and commitment. Managers at all levels need to acquire and deploy coaching skills. An effective leader-as-a-coach asks questions instead of providing answers, supports employees instead of judging them, and facilitates their development instead of dictating what must be done.
The focus of this experiential programme is on participation and practical experience rather than lecture, with numerous opportunities to practice leader-as-coach skills and receive feedback on these newly acquired skills. The programme will focus on building skills to unlock the potential of self and others, leading yourself to lead others and transform your environment. This highly personalized programme seeks to enhance participants’ understanding of their leadership style. It will provide the tools that will help participants to develop their coaching skills successfully and thus have more impact on their teams, their organization, and their lives
This programme helps managers and executives to change from being the advice-giver and the problem-solver to use their coaching skills when needed and develop coaching skills as an everyday habit.
- Communicates effectively and listens to understand
- Asks powerful questions
- Gives and seeks feedback
- Promotes teamwork
- Facilitates growth
- Fosters trust, challenges, and support
- Establish Next Steps & Accountability
Participants should prepare an Individual Development Plan that will be supported by three online coaching sessions.
By acquiring the skills of a Leader coach, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective communication skills to have better conversations with superiors, colleagues, teams, and other stakeholders
- Increase self-awareness
- Develop, motivate employees, and increase engagement
- Facilitate teams’ performance
- You get 12 hours of Continuing Coach Education from the International Coach Federation
Executive and Career Coach, with extensive experience in career transition, leadership development, team coaching and coach training. PCC by ICF, CPCC and ORSC. She has an extended career in Human Resources Consultancy, with special focus on Outplacement, Career Transitions services and Change M...
Patricia is an Executive Coach for personal and professional development and Leadership Development Consultant. Companies of the Ibex 35 are among her current clients. She is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from CTI (The Coaches Training Institute) and Professional Certified Coach...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.