International Senior Executive Development Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Bath School of Management.Full disclaimer.
The International Senior Executive Development Programme is a unique leadership programme that will equip you to drive change, motivate and inspire others and capitalise on emerging opportunities in economies worldwide.
- Intense, transformative learning experience
- Exposure to world-class faculty, experts and latest research
- Thought-provoking perspectives and first-hand experience on three different continents
- Global networking opportunity
- Chance to plot your international career path
- Dynamic learning combining latest research, action learning, case studies and visits to world-class companies
- Highly practical sessions for you to work on current business issues and craft solutions
- Share experiences and ideas with like-minded peers from other countries and cultures
All-inclusive programme, full board accommodation and travel, including flights. Learning from three institutions on different continents, through practical, thought provoking, interactive sessions, to create a learning experience that will empower you with the insights and leadership skills to drive change, and to motivate and inspire others.
The opportunity to experience first-hand how global business has developed and how it now operates across different continents, is matched only by the benefit of learning from senior business leaders and experts drawn from three of the leading Business Schools in the world.
The University of Bath International Senior Executive Development Programme will empower you with the insights and leadership skills to drive change, motivate and inspire others.
This programme will not only transform your thinking but will also offer you the unique opportunity to maximise your own personal performance on the global stage.
Module One – Location: University of Bath in London
- The UK economy – Past and present and future
- The future of the global economy
- Strategic thinking within a complex world
- Leading Change
- Leadership and trust
- Leading cultural change
Module Two – Location: University of Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch
- The intersection of history, politics and economics in South Africa
- Economics in South Africa: a balancing act
- Business realities in South Africa
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Business in society
- Ethical leadership & Governance
Module Three – Location: Zhejiang, Hangzhou Province, China
- Outlook of China's economy and the world capital market
- "The Belt and Road Initiative" future oriented co-operation and challenges
- Opportunities and challenges of China's manufacturing transformation
- Opportunities for development and co-operation of China's free trade zone strategy
- Internet financial innovation and development
- Business positioning and business model innovation
- Business intelligence in the era of big data
- Internet and enterprise innovation
- Master Sun's Art of War and enterprise management
- Comparison between Chinese and Western cultures
How will I benefit?
Benefits for participants include:
- Insights and leadership knowledge and skills to drive change
- Opportunity to experience how global business operates in different continents
- Network with participants from UK/Europe, Africa & China
- Develop approaches and ideas to motivate and inspire others
- Learn from experts and senior business leaders drawn from three leading international business schools
- Maximise your capability and performance on a global stage
- Broaden your horizons and perspectives
- Time out to reflect
How will my organisation benefit?
Participants' organisations will benefit from:
- Well-networked executives who can support global business objectives
- Executives who understand how to manage and lead in a fast-paced, complex global environment
- Executives who understand and can impact the challenges and demands of the whole organisation
- Revitalised executives with fresh insights and perspectives
- Executives with greater courage to navigate the complexities of leadership in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world
Who should attend
The programme is for senior managers/leaders and seasoned mid-career executives looking to develop their international and strategic skillset and experience. As participants are coming from three continents, places are limited.