Who should attend
This workshop is designed for those with responsibility for internal communications. It is also valuable for those in broader functions such as HR, CSR or PR who take on certain responsibilities for employee communication and want to understand more about the discipline of internal communications and unlock higher levels of employee engagement.
About the course
Effective internal communications are vital to helping employees see the connection between their role and the organisation’s vision and mission. In today’s changing work environments, understanding and driving employee engagement and motivation is more important than ever.
Getting internal communications right is a business priority and seen as key to delivering overall business performance, encouraging creative two-way thinking, employee commitment and achieving higher levels of customer service. This highly interactive workshop will help you become more successful with your specific approaches to internal communications by challenging your thinking in the areas of strategy and planning, tools and media channels and measuring and sharing the impact of your efforts and channels.
The workshop highlights industry leading examples, up-to-the minute case studies and is packed with actionable insights on how to build, maintain and measure the impact of your internal communications programme.
- The role of internal communication in organisational strategy and fit with leadership, culture, values and change objectives
- Appreciate the key concepts, techniques and skills required of an effective internal communicator in a post-pandemic recovery
- What it takes to build and deliver a powerful Internal Communications strategy and plan
- Understand the breadth of internal communications tools and media channels (and why you need to tell stories)
- Understand the role of internal communications in organisational change or crisis
- Understand measures and metrics to show the impact of your internal communications activities and channels
- Evaluate your internal communications approach and identify areas for performance improvement
Vanessa Moon has 25 years experience in marketing, insight and integrated communications built across a variety of agency roles and longstanding project, training and consultancy work including clients such as Asda, Avon, Kraft, Bacardi-Martini, Saint-Gobain and Haymarket. She has trained and co...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.