About the course
Gain the knowledge to guide your clients and colleagues through digital transformation with this intensive 3-day course.
As digital technologies continue to disrupt every element of our lives, the effect that they have on the business world is massive. The birth and death rate of companies increases as old, established, slow corporations are ousted by young, agile startups.
In this highly-connected, culturally- fragmented, ever-changing world, what do businesses need to do to survive and thrive? What do modern businesses look like? What should they look like in the future?
In this module, you’ll get to enhance your strategic understanding of the opportunities, challenges, and complexities of the use of digital technologies for your clients, consumers, and organization. You’ll explore how current and emerging technology trends can guide you in the design of technology prototypes that solve real-world issues.
*Pre Activity *
- Goals, expectations, outcomes & team challenge
Mapping the landscape
- Introduction to technology & tools
- Front and backstage
- Guest speaker slot (or equivalent activity/exercise)
Mining for opportunities
- Programming mash-up
- How tech companies work and behave
- Data and visualization
- Offsite : Meet the client (or equivalent activity/exercise)
Making things happen
- Hackathon or another equivalent activity: Creating opportunities for the client
- Presentations to the client
Minding the gaps
- Social technologies
- Human + tech implications: A Critical Discourse
Individual Research Assignment
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Entrepreneurship
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.