Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Georgia Tech Professional Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course provides a holistic view toward corporate profitability and supports effective complexity management. Participants will learn about the challenges of today’s operating environment with “big data,” cross-functional consensus and strategies that impact profitability. Integrated Business Planning (IBP) building blocks will be provided that solve these challenges. Break-out sessions will allow participants to apply these IBP concepts with an interactive tool.
What You Will Learn
- The fundamentals for building IBP
- IBP techniques application
- Big data techniques
How You Will Benefit
- Develop a solid understanding of Integrated Business Planning in terms of definition, challenges and competitive benefits
- More effectively champion the need for Integrated Business Planning cross-functional activities
- More effectively champion the value of IBP in developing specific strategies and measuring their impact
- The difference between Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) activities
- The value of IBP to increase profitability and decrease Net Landed Cost to Serve by developing and implementing targeted operating strategies (e.g. customer/product segmentation activities)
- How decision makers can make smarter decisions and create laser-specific strategies using detailed and actionable performance insights
- The three main building blocks for creating an effective IBP solution
Who should attend
Chief financial officers, supply chain finance, marketing or sales executives (managers, directors, VPs, EVPs), supply chain and logistics managers, consultants, supervisors, planners, and engineers, supply chain education and human resource management personnel, inventory planners, procurement and sourcing analysts and managers, and transportation planners, managers, and engineers
Trust the experts
Mr. Brown has over 30 years of experience in supply chain management operations and services as an operations manager, consultant, educator, and executive recruiter. Tim was appointed as Managing Director in the Georgia Tech Supply Chain & Logistics Institute (SCL). SCL is a unit of Georgia ...