Who should attend
The program is particularly relevant for:
- Professionals in charge of or interested in innovation and business development,
- Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs,
- Executives who want to innovate and launch new projects within their current organizations.
About the course
The MasterTrack™ Certificate provides busy executives and entrepreneurs with the know-how to find innovative and practical solutions to the innovation challenges they face. The program will enable you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and to capitalize on your strengths to create a new business venture or an intrapreneurial project in your current organization.
You will learn to seize new opportunities, drive innovation, and design and implement a strategy. Participants will also discover how to choose and develop the appropriate social media and marketing approach.
The program will enable you to acquire the skills and knowledge to:
- Project yourself into all the key steps lying ahead for your entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial project
- Focus on business strategy and effective implementation - key success factors, sources of competitive advantage…
- Choose the appropriate product development process for your project, by integrating both customer input and supply constraints throughout the process
- Develop an outstanding pitch to present your ideas to investors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Understand "state of the art" social entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- Implement an effective social media strategy to reach and engage with your stakeholders
- Course 1 - entrepreneurship strategy: from ideation to exit
- Course 2 - business strategy
- Course 3 - new product development
- Course 4 - social entrepreneurship and changemaking
- Course 5 - scaling up operations
- Course 6 - marketing through social media
Svenja Sommer received her Ph.D. in Management from INSEAD (France). Her research interests cover the areas of project management and new product development (NPD) focusing on management of highly uncertain projects, idea generation in NPD, and technology choice in product rollover decisions. He...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.