Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program benefits those in a senior management or executive role responsible for implementing strategy. Titles of participants have included:
- Operations Directors
- Directors, Business Planning
- Senior Vice Presidents & Chief Marketing Officers
About the course
(Formerly Leading in Complex Organizations) Develop an integrated approach to strategy implementation and performance management. Build strategic thinking abilities, decision-making acumen, personal leadership qualities, and influencing skills. Maximize management systems to drive organizational performance and growth. * formerly Leading in Complex Organizations
Improve your ability to:
- Create and implement business strategy
- Align business unit initiatives with enterprise direction
- Create processes for innovation
- Develop your personal leadership style for improved performance
- Create teams with the right people for the right task
- Translating the competitive environment
- Developing strategic capabilities
- Implementing strategy from the enterprise to the operating departments
- Working within new organizational models
The Leader's Role
- Leadership styles
- Using emotional intelligence to enhance leadership and influence
- Shaping an effective organizational culture
- Strategy implementation: process, people, and purpose
- Communication and relationship management
- Performance management
- Motivational techniques
- Encouraging employee commitment
Capability and Culture Building
- Shaping social operation systems and processes
- Creating solutions to complex situations
- Creating an effective value chain
- Increasing organization effectiveness
- Decision-making techniques
- Organizational impacts on decision making
President, C. Joseph Ninos and Associates Chuck had been employed for 28 years in both the public and private sectors, most recently as Senior Organizational Consultant, Vice President with Development with National City Corporation. Prior to this he held the position of Senior Organizational C...
John is a thought leader in the areas of team leadership, knowledge transfer in teams, and implementation of organizational change. His research on knowledgebased decision making teams is widely cited in the academic literature as is his work on the strategic actions of internal change agents. Pr...
Clinical Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Michael J. Farrell Endowed Professor for Entrepreneurship, Program Chair, Committee for Centers and Institutes, MBA CIENT Options Planning Team, Director of Farrell Center for Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Program Coordinator, Fa...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.