Who should attend
This course is designed for environmental health safety managers, risk managers, operational risk managers, Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) managers and team members, corporate counsel/attorneys, and domestic and international consultants/educators.
About the course
This two-day Implementing ISO 45001 course will help organizations who are transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001. It focuses on the requirements of ISO 45001 and the steps for a successful implementation within your organization. ISO 45001:2018 standard is required for use in classroom exercises, and must be purchased prior to the start of the course.
What You Will Learn
- The details of ISO 45001
- What you have that will work
- What you need to focus on during the transition
- The timeframe that you have for the transition
- How to leverage your current processes
How You Will Benefit
- Develop a gap analysis for the transition.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Communicate the message for team members and top management.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.