Who should attend
- Experienced professionals looking to make a job change from a frontline position to a more strategic role in human resources
- Young or emerging professionals with a desire to recruit and promote the next generation of workers and leaders for their organization
- Experienced professionals or professionals re-entering the workforce who desire to put their extensive organizational experience into practice by identifying and developing top talent and building a culture of teamwork
About the course
The success of any organization lies in its people. That doesn’t mean simply filling job openings so there’s a body at every desk. It means making sure the right people are in the right place, doing the right job. Do you have the strategy in place to connect with the people your organization needs, and in turn, ensure they feel connected to the organization once they come on board?
The Human Resource Talent Strategy course looks beyond the steps of talent recruitment and employee retention to examine how the people are crucial to the design and development of the organization, with human resources at the center. In covering a wide range of fundamental concepts, methods and practices of human resources and talent management, the course is designed to help mold the leaders responsible for an organization’s most valuable asset—it’s people.
Through three primary focus areas, the course will provide you with the strategies and techniques to formulate your HR strategy, align your organization’s vision, values, and goals, understand and analyze the talent required to achieve those goals, and forecast future talent needs based on analysis, strategic planning and goal setting.
What You’ll Learn
*Applying Fundamentals of Human Resources *
- Define the needed roles and responsibilities of your human resources team
- Understand the competitive challenges influencing HR and how you can meet those challenges
- Analyze various business models and recognize how your business model influences HR strategy
- Formulate and implement your HR strategy and leverage for a competitive advantage
Conducting Workflow Analysis
- Learn the key elements of organizational structure and apply for improved organizational workflow
- Conduct workflow analysis for improved process and operational efficiency
- Understand how human resources management both influences and supports organizational structure and workflow
Analyzing and Designing Jobs
- Understand the distinctions in Job Design versus Job Analysis and apply both effectively to align with your business objectives and organizational structure
- Gain various competency modeling techniques; conduct competency analysis to measure the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of individuals and teams; and apply analysis to identifying and filling any competency gaps
- Create a data-driven HR strategy to forecast future talent needs aligned with organizational strategy and goal setting
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.