This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Do you have the potential to lead HR in your organisation? We've designed the HR Leaders Programme based on our research to help regional HR professionals overcome the barriers to becoming top of their game in HR and drive business outcomes through talent strategies.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- A strategic foundation to drive sustainable growth throughout your organisation
- Out-of-the-box thinking that extends beyond HR to business issues
- Insights that empower you to build out the future workforce of tomorrow
- The privilege to be part of HCLI's rich network of senior leaders in the region
Uncover unique opportunities to dialogue and network with global HR thought-leaders and C-suite leaders from across the region. Be part of a closed-door dialogue with a Singapore Minister about the strategic importance of HR.
Through this programme you'll gain practical business insights and exposure to case studies and participate in the CEO Boardroom Challenge; ensuring real-world learnings that you can put into practice in your organisation.
Lastly, connect and learn from peers from a cross section of industries and organisations. Draw on tangible experiences in expert coaching, incorporating experiential boardroom, and talent challenges with an Asia focus.
Who should attend
- Senior HR leaders with 15–20 years of collective experience in business and/or HR roles
- Expert leaders in respective HR verticals with regional responsibilities
- Future successors to regional HR leadership roles
Dr Ayesha Khanna on AI Hotspots in Asia - HCLI Trailblazers #1