Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Senior HR leaders with 15–20 years of collective experience in business and/or HR roles
- Expert leaders in respective HR verticals with regional responsibilities
- Future successors to regional HR leadership roles
About the course
Do you have the potential to lead HR in your organisation? We've designed the HR Leaders Programme based on our research to help regional HR professionals overcome the barriers to becoming top of their game in HR and drive business outcomes through talent strategies.
You'll come away from this programme with:
- A strategic foundation to drive sustainable growth throughout your organisation
- Out-of-the-box thinking that extends beyond HR to business issues
- Insights that empower you to build out the future workforce of tomorrow
- The privilege to be part of HCLI's rich network of senior leaders in the region
Uncover unique opportunities to dialogue with global HR thought-leaders and C-suite leaders from across the region.
Over the course of the programme, engage in dialogue with global thought leaders, C-suite business leaders and policymakers as they share insights and experiences on the drivers for success at the CHRO level, ensuring real-world learnings that you can put into practice in your organisation.
The programme brings you on a blended learning journey that encompasses both face-to-face meetings and virtual sessions. In the course of the programme, you will develop your own unique 'case-in-point' to address the challenges you are currently facing.
You will be immersed in experiential learning opportunities while developing pillars of support with a network of your peers from a cross-section of industries and organisations.
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.