Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
About the course
HR has always been about people, and this remains true today. However, given the rapid digital transformation in today’s organizations, the need for data-driven decision making has become essential. There is both a shortage of analytical talent within HR and an increasing demand for these types of skills. In this certificate program, you will learn to source, analyze, and visualize HR data to inform decisions and recommendations. You will strengthen your analytical acumen to make decisions through analysis and storytelling. Through the application of data analytics you will be positioned to examine common HR challenges around hiring top talent, engaging the workforce, managing retention, and evaluating workforce diversity more rigorously. You will also apply a cost-based approach to determine the business impact and return on investment associated with HR initiatives. By the end of this program, you will have developed the strategic and systematic measures necessary to excel in HR analytics.
- Essentials of HR Analytics
- Strategic Talent Analytics
- Applied Predictive Analytics in HR
- Valuing HR Initiatives
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Analyze and visualize data to inform business recommendations and decisions
- Develop analytics capabilities in your organization
- Apply rigorous analysis to common HR challenges around hiring top talent, engaging the workforce, managing retention, and evaluating workforce diversity
- Apply a cost-based approach to determine the business impact of investments in HR initiatives
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- HR Analytics Certificate from Cornell ILR School
- 32 Professional Development Hours
Who should attend
- HR Associates, Managers and Directors
- CHROs and VPs of HR
Trust the experts
Overview John Hausknecht is an associate professor of human resource studies at Cornell University. He earned his Ph.D. in 2003 from Penn State University with a major in industrial/organizational psychology and minor in management. He received the 2004 S. Rains Wallace Award for the best disser...
Bradford S. Bell is an Associate Professor of Human Resource Studies and Director of Human Capital Development and Executive Education in the School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University. He received his B.A. in Psychology from the University of Maryland at College Park and his ...
HR Analytics Certificate from Cornell University