Who should attend
This course is designed for leaders responsible for managing the strategy development and planning process for their organisation.
About the course
Enables leaders to design and manage an engaging and successful strategic planning process.
- Scoping the process and plan project.
- Engaging Executive (and Board).
- Stakeholder Engagement, including staff.
- Designing a compelling and practical document.
What is covered in the course?
- Define purpose, use and scope of the strategic plan.
- Engage Executives and leaders in the process.
- Strategic Plan design options and principles.
- Research and information sources.
- Techniques for consultation and stakeholder involvement.
- Structure and process for activity (workshops, interviews, focus groups).
- Staff engagement and ownership of the plan.
- Pulling it all together and success secrets.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- the skills needed to lead a strategic planning process for your organisation
- the tools and techniques required to succeed in the process
- confidence in leading the process and engaging with a range of stakeholders.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- in-house capability to design and manage a planning process and develop an organisation strategic planning framework.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.