Who should attend
Social Media, Communications, PR, Content and Marketing team members.
About the course
The swift growth of podcasts is accredited to a sense of familiarity, the power of narrative and the ability to productively multitask whilst listening to distinctive and engaging programmes and in recent months, brands have seen podcast audiences flourish. Thanks to channels like Spotify, iTunes and Stitcher, streaming audio has become easier to access and more personalised than ever before. This provides a huge opportunity for marketers to connect with audiences including, clients, employees and new business channels via a highly portable and personal medium.
This workshop covers the production process from ‘from idea to ear’. Delivered by a highly successful copywriter and podcaster, you’ll discover the software, hardware, propagation channels, as well tips on how to record, edit and market your own popular podcast series.
- Choosing the right podcasting equipment
- Which software works best for your needs
- How to record interviews over Skype/Zoom
- Propagating your content
- The principles of sound recording
- Planning your podcast calendar
- Deciding on your podcast tone-of-voice
- How to incorporate brand guidelines
- Engaging presentation and announcing skills
- Planning and workflow techniques
- Adding music, sound effects and interviews
- The principles of editing
- Turning podcasts into video opportunities
Jonathan Gabay is an award-winning copywriter and digital specialist who works with leading corporates on websites, blogs, video, social and much more. Some of the world’s biggest brands and organisations turn to him for advice and development on all aspects of content including strategy and inte...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.