High Potentials Leadership 5-day Consortium Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HKUST Business School.Full disclaimer.
The School of Business and Management of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST Business School) proudly presents High Potentials Leadership Consortium Program. The program is designed to develop high flyers by improving their leadership capabilities and offering them access to the latest management knowledge.
It is built on our extensive experience in offering world-class executive education to senior executives and business owners throughout the years.
High Potentials Leadership Consortium Program develops high flyers in meeting the challenges and opportunities in a rapidly changing and increasingly competitive business environment and provides golden opportunities for networking with executives from diverse industries and backgrounds.
- Improve leadership capabilities to bring out the best performance
- Foster strategic thinking to create value which is essential for career development
- Broaden perspectives and benchmarking best practices from fellow participants from other leading companies and organizations
- Acquire cutting-edge business and management knowledge and skills for implementation in the workplace
- Managerial Decision Making
- Effective Team Communications
- Leading Teams to Performance
Who should attend
High flyers of leading companies and organizations, typically with 5 to 10 years of working experience.