Who should attend
This course provides an overview of all significant aspects and considerations of environmental management and technology for managers, engineers, supervisors, officers, researchers, coordinators and specialist.
About the course
HSEIA is a systematic process of identifying HSE impacts of existing, new or substantially altered projects, and establishing mitigation requirements. This course starts by benchmarking the current activities and highlighting the potential exposure and significant HSE risk. Then look at the big picture, to see what changes can be made in the way you work and quantifying the positive impacts it will have on your business.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Create a prevention plan for Major Accidents and the HSE Management System is inline and put into effect
- Identify and record the safety, health and environmental impacts and risks
- Monitor that suitable measures have been identified and the critical equipment, systems and activities are in place
- Apply on-site and off-site emergency plan and ALARP for the hazards from the project activities is in place
- Determine health, safety and environmental impact assessment to safeguard life, property, environment and business
- Existing Laws
- Activities for Which an HSEIA Report is Required
- When is an HSEIA Report Required
- HSEIA Report Contents
- Responsibilities for Preparing an Hseia Report
- HSEIA Report Timing, Routing and Approval
- HSEIA Report Resubmission
- Risk Assessment, Analysis and Management
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Methods of Inspection, Monitoring and Survey
- Environmental Management System
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.