Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The course is designed for those working in talent and leadership development and executive coaches & consultants
About the course
The Global Executive Leadership Mirror (GELM ®) questionnaire is the result of an ongoing decade-long research project at INSEAD’s Global Leadership Centre (IGLC), investigating the behaviour patterns of effective global executives.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Gain hands on experience in drawing out actionable insights to unlock your clients' leadership potential
- Connect feedback to reflection, goal setting and action planning, aimed at transforming leadership effectiveness
- Understand the theoretical basis and development of the GELM®, as well as how to administer the tool
There are 5 modules, run live via webinar:
- Module 1 - Foundations of the GELM®: Models, diagnostic frameworks and sample report
- Module 2 - Group work on real cases
- Module 3 - Share your learning through GELM® case analyses, debrief approach and coaching themes
- Module 4 - Apply your learning through peer coaching on the GELM®, supervised by the facilitator
- Module 5 - Consolidate learning through intervision with peer coaching insights and learnings followed by a final Q&A
*Resources include: *
- Access to the GELM® development tool, prior to Module 1, to generate your own, personal report, including a Participant Guide and a Facilitator Handbook
- A complimentary GELM® development tool to be used post certification
- These GELM® resources are worth a total of £660
- A starter kit for immediate success - including presentation slides, reading material, a ”GELM® Certified” badge for use on email signature, website, LinkedIn etc
Margot is an adjunct professor in leadership development and an experienced executive coach, helping senior leaders to grow professionally and personally in an international environment. Clients call her authentic, and her global experience provides her a deep understanding of different cultural ...
Alicia is a research associate at KDVi working on a number of research and instruments-related projects. She is also a researcher at INSEAD, a global MBA school in France, since 2005, working on a number of leadership-related projects. These include the design of leadership assessment tools, rese...
Perceptive, empathetic and passionate people leader, natural coach and mentor, able to unify those around me to achieve a mission. Dedicated and results-driven, with extensive strategic and operational experience, and a proven ability to manage high profile, multimillion pound projects and brands...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.