Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is intended for executives, senior leaders, and C-suite leaders.
About the course
The modules in this series blend the most innovative thinking about learning design for executives with the most relevant and up-to-date thinking on leadership and management to lead transformational change, drive results, and build coalitions across complex organization systems.
Cutting edge leadership topics and approaches are packaged into eight action-intensive modules, which can be delivered as stand-alone or bundled sessions, to create a relevant and targeted practical experience that develops executive competencies.
Sessions focus on:
- Discovering new and complex leadership skills to common organizational challenges
- Cultivating leadership agility and adaptability
- Developing culture - leadership as an organizational resource
- Working across boundaries and managing polarities
- Using leadership language to build trust, commitment, and action through conversation
- Creating a climate of innovation
- Co-creating outcomes beyond collaboration
- Creating your leadership brand
Generating Executive Leadership uses highly effective instructional techniques for executives and provides participants opportunities to explore, practice, and plan the integration of new leadership approaches. Specific learning methodologies include a blend of self-assessment, facilitated group discussions, group work via action learning, and experiential and interactive exercises.
- Discover new and complex leadership capabilities to enhance organizational systems and resolve leadership challenges
- Demonstrate leadership agility, adaptability, and planning
- Plan how to align organizational culture and strategy using leverage points to support cultural transformation
- Apply boundary management techniques to enhance organizational culture and capabilities
- Choose language and conversation skills to create trust, build commitment, and lead others to act
- Create a climate of innovation
- Establish a collaborative organizational climate by demonstrating strong decision making and ethical leadership skills
- Create your personal leadership brand
Complexity Leadership in the 21st Century
- Leading Through Complexity
- Generative Leadership
Cultivating Leadership Agility and Adaptability
- Leading Within an Organizational Ecosystem
- Planning and Goal-Setting in a Complex System
- Complexity Leadership Practices for Self-Organizing Systems
Walls and Bridges: Managing Boundaries and Polarities
- Understanding Boundaries
- Leading Across Boundaries
- Holding Tensions and Managing Polarities
Developing Culture: Leadership as an Organizational Resource
- Culture and Leadership
- Your Organizational Culture
- Culture and Strategy
- Creating Cultural Change
Leadership Language: Building Trust, Commitment, and Coordinating Action Through Conversation
- Leadership Language
- Action Through Conversation
Creating a Climate of Innovation
- Openings for Innovation
- Facilitating Innovation
Moving Beyond Collaboration: Co-Creating Outcomes and Ethical Decision Making
- The Power of Collaboration
- Ethical Leadership and Decision Making
Creating Your Leadership Brand
- Process for Developing Your Leadership Brand
- Conveying a Powerful Leadership Presence
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.