Who should attend
This Oxford training course is targeting a wide range of managers on all business units who are responsible about the successful implementation of the Risk Management process throughout the organization, it is also targeting senior management levels up to the CEO and Governing Body level involved in the Risk Governance structure.
- Governing Body & CEO Level
- Executive Management and Directors
- Senior Management and Middle Management
- Risk / Compliance Management Function
- Internal Audit Function
- Internal Control Function
About the course
This Oxford Fundamentals of Risk Management training course is intended to introduce the fundamentals of Risk Management being a systematic core built-in function in all types of organizations.
This Oxford training course provides you with a general overview of all main aspects of Risk Management starting from the definition of the term and going through the building blocks of the total integrated Enterprise Risk Management model (ERM ) together with its related Risk Governance arrangements.
This Oxford training course will enable participants to appreciate the need and urgency to re-visit their existing Risk Management framework with an aim to improve and align with the overall organization strategic plan.
It will also allow a better understanding and clarity on the functional structures, roles and responsibilities required to be put in place to ensure an effective Risk Management Implementation enterprise wide.
At the end of this Oxford training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the definitions of key terms of Risk & Risk Management
- Explore the different stages of the Risk Management process
- Learn the tools and techniques used for Risk Assessment
- Study Risk Formulation, Risk Ranking and Risk Treatment
- Learn about Risk Appetite, Risk Tolerance and Risk Escalation
- Understand the Enterprise Risk Management model
- Study the Risk Governance Framework
- What is Risk, What is Risk Management
- Types of Risks, Risk Management Approaches
- Risk Management Framework, Risk Management Process
- Risk Categorization
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance
- Risk Treatment and Response
- Risk Culture and Risk Maturity
- Enterprise Risk Management ( ERM )
- Risk in The Boardroom & Risk Assurance Functions
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.