Who should attend
Suitable for those completely new to freehand perspective drawing or a perfect refresher for those who have practiced before. All levels are welcome.
About the course
Join Freehand Perspective Drawing for Designers and through tutorials and demonstrations, learn how to produce quick freehand sketches of your design ideas, as well as exploring a range of different rendering techniques.
Even if you've studied freehand drawing in the past, it's a skill that often needs refreshing. This course will focus on drawing up a room or space. You will learn the fundamentals of drawing including how to create sketch perspectives, create scale and introduce texture.
You'll leave the course having completed a number of freehand drawings, along with the thinking tools to continue your freehand practice.
- Drawing the interior of the studio from 1 point perspective
- Drawing the interior of the studio from 1 point perspective from a changed perspective
- Draw the interior of the studio in 2 point perspective
- Design journal magazine in 2 point perspective
- Constructing and rendering either a 1 or 2 point perspective from floor plan
You'll leave the course having created a number of completed drawings. You will feel confident to sketch from a plan and you'll be able to create realistic 3D sketches to fully communicate your ideas to clients, colleagues and manufacturers.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.