About the course
Tools to Transform Your Relationships and Results
High-performing individuals are critical to a leader’s effectiveness. But people alone aren’t a team’s greatest asset. What happens between people (how well they work together, how respectfully they treat one another, how carefully they listen to clients and vendors, and how well their leaders model the type of behavior that attracts, retains and develops the best talent) is a team’s greatest asset and its ultimate competitive advantage.
For more than 30 years, Todd Davis has observed, led and coached leaders at all levels within organizations. From that experience, he has identified the key principles and paradigms in FranklinCovey’s world-class solutions, which positively impact relationships at work and build a leader’s professional influence.
For 90 minutes. Todd will explore several proven practices common to highly influential leaders at any level in an organization that help them see reality clearly, develop the competencies that inspire and engage others, and get better at the skills that build truly effective relationships at work.
The practices that will be covered include:
- Wear Glasses That Work — Recognize that how you see yourself and others may be limiting your effectiveness at work
- Behave Your Way to Credibility — Have the type of character and competency that will increase your ability to influence others
- Play Your Roles Well — Know how to keep your most important work roles top priority
- See the Tree, Not Just the Seedling — Recognize and grow the talent around you
- Make It Safe to Tell the Truth — Confidently and effectively invite and receive feedback from others
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize key principles enabling you to build effective relationships
- Understand pitfalls that get in the way of connecting with others
- Identify if your view of yourself or others is negatively affecting your relationships and results
- Identify the contribution you want to make in each key work role
- Use a skill to grow talent around you
- Invite and receive feedback effectively
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.