Who should attend
Anyone interested in learning how to code in C#.
About the course
In this course, you'll learn how to write software the Microsoft way. You'll explore and practice basic programming concepts using C#. You'll explore Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET Framework, and you'll become comfortable with Visual Studio, solutions and projects. You'll also learn how to use Visual Studio’s built-in debugger and how to think like a programmer.
You can take this course on its own or use it to prepare for one of the following:
- Certificate in C# Programming Using .NET Core
- Certificate in Python Programming
- Course in Agile Software Testing & Automation
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- C# structure: syntax, grammar, rules and keywords
- Techniques for breaking down a problem and debugging your solution
- Built-in tools that make C# programming easier
Sabet Vallejo has been an outstanding engineer for more than 20 years and is a registered Professional Engineer both in Washington and Oregon states. She’s excited about the power of engineering in creating simple solutions to complex problems and, over her career, has solved many engineering pro...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.