Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Lead by renowned industry practitioners, our flagship course provides the fundamentals to private equity, covering the lifecycle of a deal including investment returns and exits. The course utilises real life case studies whilst creating a great opportunity to network and build relationships with peers
Key topics include
- Due diligence
- Deal structuring and investment returns
- Transaction structuring (early stage, growth capital, MBOs)
- Managing the portfolio
- Management assessment
- Exits and more
What will delegates take away?
- A fundamental understanding of the deal cycle
- Insight from industry experts
- New contacts within the industry
What else is included?
- 4.5 days of accommodation at Moor Hall Conference Centre (Cookham)
- Breakfast, lunch and Dinner (offsite) will be provided for the duration of the course
- Social and networking evening hosted by the BVCA
Who should attend
Junior investment professionals those with at least six months experience
Trust the experts
John Handley has 25 years PE & VC industry experience and has lectured for the BVCA for over 15 years. Having left LDC in 2005, in his current pluralistic career he chairs five companies, is Chief Investment officer of Finance Birmingham which has grown from start up to £600m under management...