Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
Lead by renowned industry practitioners, our flagship course provides the fundamentals to private equity, covering the lifecycle of a deal including investment returns and exits. The course utilises real life case studies whilst creating a great opportunity to network and build relationships with peers
Key topics include
- Due diligence
- Deal structuring and investment returns
- Transaction structuring (early stage, growth capital, MBOs)
- Managing the portfolio
- Management assessment
- Exits and more
What will delegates take away?
- A fundamental understanding of the deal cycle
- Insight from industry experts
- New contacts within the industry
What else is included?
- 4.5 days of accommodation at Moor Hall Conference Centre (Cookham)
- Breakfast, lunch and Dinner (offsite) will be provided for the duration of the course
- Social and networking evening hosted by the BVCA
Who should attend
Junior investment professionals those with at least six months experience