Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Junior investment professionals those with at least six months experience
About the course
Lead by renowned industry practitioners, our flagship course provides the fundamentals to private equity, covering the lifecycle of a deal including investment returns and exits. The course utilises real life case studies whilst creating a great opportunity to network and build relationships with peers
Key topics include
- Due diligence
- Deal structuring and investment returns
- Transaction structuring (early stage, growth capital, MBOs)
- Managing the portfolio
- Management assessment
- Exits and more
What will delegates take away?
- A fundamental understanding of the deal cycle
- Insight from industry experts
- New contacts within the industry
What else is included?
- 4.5 days of accommodation at Moor Hall Conference Centre (Cookham)
- Breakfast, lunch and Dinner (offsite) will be provided for the duration of the course
- Social and networking evening hosted by the BVCA
Jon works alongside investment teams to support operational value creation within investee companies. He shares best practice across the portfolio supporting management teams as they develop growth strategies and helps them monitor performance. After gaining a degree in Molecular Biology & B...
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.