Who should attend
This OXFORD online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Professionals seeking to get deep information about blockchain and fintech
- Professionals who have an interest in emerging technologies and their applications in finance and banking
- Start-up founders willing to explore new ideas to deploy blockchain and Fintech solutions
- Technical professionals including those in IT, Finance, Banking and Business development
About the course
Currently, digital transformation is affecting all kind of businesses including financial institutes and banks. Major Banks worldwide are among the first contributors and investors in research and development related to Fintech and blockchain. This online training course is designed to offer an initial understanding of fintech, blockchain technology and decentralized digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) such as bitcoin and the ways to apply them in their daily work from planning, budgeting to payments and transactions.
This OXFORD online training course will help you to understand clearly the interaction of both fintech and blockchain with the banking, financial, legal and regulatory systems and it concludes on how these concepts can be viewed within a framework of innovation and development.
Participants attending this OXFORD online training course will:
- Understand the technology behind blockchain and its benefits
- Describe Fintech and all type of existing financial technologies
- Differentiate between blockchain as technology and cryptocurrencies
- Define current challenges of financial and banking sectors and how blockchain and fintech can help
- Describe blockchain as disruptive innovation and understand its potential for growth
- Determine the adequate use of bitcoin and recognise related central banks regulations
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Contemporary challenges in finance and banking
- What is Fintech?
- Existing Fintech applications
- Fundamentals of Blockchain
- Bitcoin in practice
- Decentralized Finance
- Blockchain and central banks
- Financial institutions and technology
- Digital currency innovations
- Use Cases in banking and finance
- On successful completion of this training course, OXFORD Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates
- Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.