Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Financial Accounting Team Members
- Cost and Management Accounting Staff
- Finance Managers
- Planning Managers
- Commercial Managers
About the course
This leading edge Oxford Financial Analysis, Modelling and Forecasting seminar will provide delegates with the essential financial modelling skills to analyse and manage risks. In today’s globally competitive world decision-makers are faced with unprecedented levels of risk and uncertainty in their decision making process. Financial analysis and forecasting are important tools in responding and managing an increased demand from organisations. This course will equip you with a set of powerful financial tools with which to anticipate and manage the opportunities and threats confronting your organisation.
The Oxford seminar will provide delegates with the necessary tools and techniques to enable delegates to:
- Design and build practical and effective financial models in Excel
- Improve your skills in analysing and interpreting financial statements
- Build financial forecasting models for a range of business applications
- Apply financial modelling techniques to investment decision making
The Oxford seminar covers a range of topics, the following will be prioritized:
- An Integrated Approach to Risk Management
- The Essentials of Business Performance Management
- Building in Financial Ratio Database in Excel
- Practical Modelling: The Cost-Volume Profit Relationship
- Measuring and Managing Capital Structure and Risk
- Using Linear Regression for Sales Trend Analysis
- Using Excel Solver to Minimise Forecasting Error
- Using Regression and Correlation to Forecast Costs
- Essentials of Business Valuation
- Probability Based Approach to Decision-making
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Sensitivity Analysis and "what-if" Forecasting
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.