About the course
Speaking up on a conference call, pitching a prospective client, presenting your analysis to your boss, or simply "showing up" online as your best self - how do you make your presence known in a powerful and compelling way? Learn what executive presence really is (and isn't), why it has nothing to do with your title or role, and how to get more of it. Specifically, you'll walk away with concrete strategies on how to:
- Create meaningful and authentic connections – even behind a screen
- Let your body language help, not hinder you
- Slow down and give your words the weight they deserve
- Strengthen your delivery by eliminating crutch words - say goodbye to the ums, likes, ers and you knows...
- Learn the fundamentals of executive presence
- Communicate with more confidence, clarity, & credibility
- Look and sound great - live and behind a camera
- Body language, gestures, eye contact, staying open, dressing the part
Jodi Glickman is author of the critically acclaimed book Great on the Job, What to Say, How to Say It, The Secrets of Getting Ahead (St. Martin's Press) and is a writer for the Harvard Business Review. As the CEO and founder of Great on the Job, Jodi and her team have reached hundreds of thousand...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.