Who should attend
Our Executive Leadership Development program is designed for senior-level executives with at least eight years of business experience, including:
- Presidents and vice presidents
- General managers
About the course
Experience truly transformational leadership in our Executive Leadership Development certificate program. Designed for members of the C-suite, our three-day program will enhance your knowledge of core executive leadership competencies, including:
- Enhancing strategic, innovative, and divergent thinking skills
- Building high-performance, adaptive teams
- Engaging organizational stakeholders through collaboration and communication
- Leveraging strengths and addressing areas for improvement
- Developing talent across organizations, including performance feedback, coaching, and high-potential assessment and development
- Session 1: Leadership Agility in a VUCA Business Environment
Session one features an overview of the program, including the sessions, learning outcomes, faculty, teaching methods, and participant expectations.
- Session 2: Discovering Your Authentic Leadership: Personal Values & Leadership Principles
Session two is designed to highlight the importance of enhancing self-awareness as an executive leader. You will complete part I of an executive leadership development plan detailing your personal leadership, which will be assessed as part of your 360 Leadership Assessment.
- Session 3: Leading High-Performance Teams & Engaging Stakeholders
Session three will build the skills and competencies needed to effectively engage stakeholders across diverse global and virtual environments. Utilizing case studies, simulations, and experiential exercises, you will enhance your ability to build high-performance teams by developing trust, managing conflict, and clarifying vision and purpose.
- Session 4: Driving Business Results via Strategic Alignment
Session four is designed to develop your strategic leadership perspectives in the current VUCA landscape, featuring the maturation of strategic and innovative thinking skills and frameworks for conducting strategic problem identification, analysis, and implementation.
- Session 5: Developing Your Organization’s Talent Management Capabilities
Session five assesses the functionality of an organization’s talent management capabilities and identifies strengths, development areas, and priorities for action planning. Performance feedback, coaching, and high-potential assessment and development will also be provided.
- Session 6: Creating & Implementing Your Leadership Development Plan
In session six, you will complete a personalized leadership development plan that targets challenges in your organization. You will identify specific leadership competencies for further development, and commit to implementing a practical action plan.
Dr. Kevin S. Groves is an Associate Professor of Management at Pepperdine University’s Graziadio Business School; and President of Groves Consulting Group, which supports businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies with leadership and organization development solutions, includin...
Dr. Jaclyn Margolis holds a PhD in Management with a concentration in Organizational Behavior from Drexel University. She received her MBA from Drexel University and her BS in Finance and Economics with a minor in Psychology from Lehigh University. Dr. Margolis’s teaching focuses on organizationa...
Dr. Tribbitt comes to academia with more than 14 years of experience within the financial services industry. During that time he has held a variety of management positions in retail, commercial and wholesale banking. He earned a Ph.D. in strategic management from Drexel University, an MBA from Vi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.