Who should attend
The EDP is designed for senior leaders and executive managers who are responsible for managing teams, and interested in becoming leaders who make a real difference.
About the course
The Executive Development Programme (EDP) is an empowering senior leadership programme which aims to prepare individuals with the necessary management skills to make difficult business decisions in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) domain. The focus of this programme is to equip each executive with global perspectives, business and ethical framework knowledge, all of which will inform unique business strategies to accomplish objectives and successfully overcome change management.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
In the ever-complex business realm, global priorities and challenges often fall on executives’ shoulders. Leaders, therefore, need to adapt their executive roles with new ways of thinking to make room for such changes. This leadership course equips you with tools needed to expand your ability to lead, motivate and achieve business objectives, enhance your global perspectives and empower you to formulate strategic goals. Over the course of 7 months, you’ll learn new techniques and management skills and will be equipped to:
- Appreciate a global perspective and understanding of global markets
- Employ cognitive strategies to appraise systems and consider emergent futures
- Employ adaptive thinking to support strategic leadership decisions
- Deploy creative workforce strategies to enhance diversity and organisational performance
- Collaborate and integrate business knowledge, skills and professional networks to enhance your career
- Develop ethical reasoning in determining the role of business in society
Dr Sarah Riordan has significant organisational and people management development experience. As a registered Organisational Psychologist (HPCSA) and HR Master Practitioner (SABPP) with strong academic qualifications (M.Com; PhD), she works on a collaborative basis with an extensive network of a...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.