Who should attend
- Finance professionals
- Senior Managers targeting a C-suite executive role
- Company Directors seeking to enhance their finance skills
About the course
The Certificate in Valuation provides participants with in-depth knowledge of corporate valuation methods and tools. This 12-day Executive Certificate has been specifically designed for corporate professionals who would like to improve their project and firm valuation skills.
The program will enable you to :
- Broaden your understanding of valuation through hands-on problem solving
- Develop global perspectives
- Boost networking opportunities
Consists of 2 modules that focus on the following themes :
- Theme 1: Capital budgeting HEC Paris champerret
- Theme 2: Corporate finance fundamentals HEC Paris champerret
- Theme 3: Risk & return, modern portfolio theory, capm HEC Paris champerret
- Theme 4: Quality of accounting information, accounting fraud HEC Paris champerret
- Theme 5: Financial statement analysis HEC Paris champerret
- Theme 6: Valuation 1 HEC Paris champerret
- Theme 7: Valuation 2 HEC Paris champerret
- Theme 8: International corporate finance HEC Paris champerret
Evren Örs is an Associate Professor in the Finance Department of HEC Paris. He has obtained his Ph.D. from Boston College in 1999. His main research areas are financial institutions and corporate finance. His current research projects include the impact of banking deregulation on trade, the effec...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.