Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Federal HR personnel often provide customer service to internal stakeholders, and delivering exceptional service can in turn enhance others’ job performance. You will learn how to work with customers in the Federal arena by delivering excellent customer service through root cause analysis, diagnosing and solving problems, and anticipating customer needs and objections.
- Explain the value and best practices of exceptional customer service in Federal HR
- Develop a shared understanding of your Federal HR customers’ expectations
- Apply effective communication strategies in working with your Federal HR customers
- Demonstrate problem-solving techniques in Federal HR customer service that address customer needs, concerns, and objections
Introduction to Exceptional Customer Service in Federal HR
- The Value of Exceptional Customer Service
- Customer Service Best Practices
Understanding Your Customers
- Knowing Your Customers
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Module Capstone
Communicating with Your Customers
- Communicating Effectively with your Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
Problem-Solving in Customer Service
- Solving Customer Problems Through Root Cause Analysis
- Applying Solutions to Customer Problems
Who should attend
This course is designed for anyone seeking to expand their customer service skills in federal HR, such as HR generalists, HR specialists, and HR consultants.