Essentials of Social Media Marketing Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Social media can be a valuable tool for marketing and engagement in your organization. With social platforms taking increasingly important roles in today’s digital landscape, organizations can leverage opportunities to provide their stakeholders with relevant and timely information that creates brand awareness and community engagement.
Why This Program?
You'll learn not only the best tools to execute your social media strategy, but how to implement an effective social media strategy that integrates with your organization's overall marketing strategy. You'll identify the nuances of marketing in a digitally savvy world, challenges that social media presents and practices to manage them effectively.
Through this program, you will:
- Understand the essentials of social media marketing and how social media and content marketing work together to create a successful digital marketing strategy
- Identify your organizations readiness for implementing social media
- Discover how to create a social media marketing strategy that will be a powerful part of your organization’s overall marketing strategy
- Identify measurement strategies to track and measure your social media efforts in a valuable way
- Identify your relevant social media platforms and when to employ them
Who should attend
This course is designed for social media professional and entrepreneurs with a basic understanding of existing social media platforms who want to understand how to make their social media efforts more meaningful with measurable ROI and that will contribute to the organization’s overall marketing strategy.