Who should attend
This course is designed for social media professional and entrepreneurs with a basic understanding of existing social media platforms who want to understand how to make their social media efforts more meaningful with measurable ROI and that will contribute to the organization’s overall marketing strategy.
About the course
Discover the best tools for marketing in a digitally savvy world and how to implement and manage them effectively.
Social media can be a valuable tool for marketing and engagement in your organization. With social platforms taking increasingly important roles in today’s digital landscape, organizations can leverage opportunities to provide their stakeholders with relevant and timely information that creates brand awareness and community engagement.
You'll learn not only the best tools to execute your social media strategy, but how to implement an effective social media strategy that integrates with your organization's overall marketing strategy. You'll identify the nuances of marketing in a digitally savvy world, challenges that social media presents and practices to manage them effectively.
Through this program, you will:
- Understand the essentials of social media marketing and how social media and content marketing work together to create a successful digital marketing strategy
- Identify your organizations readiness for implementing social media
- Discover how to create a social media marketing strategy that will be a powerful part of your organization’s overall marketing strategy
- Identify measurement strategies to track and measure your social media efforts in a valuable way
- Identify your relevant social media platforms and when to employ them
Christine Dubyts is President of Dubyts Communications Inc., a full-service marketing and communications company offering consulting, graphic design, web design and new media marketing to companies and associations across Canada. An experienced speaker, trainer and consultant, Christine's passio...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.