Who should attend
This programme is best suited for mid to senior managers holding designations such as AVP, account managers, regional managers, and analysts from across industries.
About the course
What does leadership in a post-pandemic world look like? This is the big question on the minds of present and future leaders. The work paradigm has been forced to shift in unimaginable ways. Emerging leaders will need to be equally adept at managing key stakeholders, both internally and externally. You will need to possess the essential skills that help your business and teams stay competitive in the midst of such unprecedented complexity.
This programme has been designed to help future leaders like you build a strong foundation to grow your managerial career. You will learn to tackle a challenging macro environment by combining fearless agility with empathy for your teams. The programme will show you how to communicate effectively with your teams, leading them with a vision to perform at the highest levels. Importantly, you will learn to introspect effectively in order to first manage yourself effectively.
How does this Live Virtual programme help?
Executive education redesigned for a radically different world. This programme blends the discipline of the on-campus experience that ISB is renowned for with our global faculty and advanced curriculum. You will gain immediately applicable advanced skills, relevant for the uncertain times we live in.
LIVE Virtual Classrooms
Experience a new way of immersive learning through group discussions, case reviews, peer networking and engaging dialogues.
Gain an official certificate of completion, awarded by the Centre for Executive Education at ISB, a prestigious B-School ranked among the best in the world.
Learn at India’s most researchproductive B-School. Gain from the advanced, up-to-date research being conducted by world-class faculty at ISB.
Expand your network with ISB’s 40,000+ high-performing alumni community. Join this group of senior executives and entrepreneurs spread across the entire world.
Learn how to deliver added value to all partners and stakeholders while you juggle the new work-life balance from the safety of your home.
Learn real-world skills that you can immediately apply to push the innovation agenda at your organisation, giving it a distinct advantage over competitors.
- Develop greater awareness of your own leadership style and examine whether it is working or not working
- Based on heightened selfunderstanding, develop a plan for own personal growth as a leader
- Sharpen interpersonal and team skills for exceptional performance
- Become more skilled at diagnosing and managing team conflict and creating an effective participatory process
- Learn to influence key stakeholders without authority
- Develop change mindsets and skills, helping individuals and teams change their behaviours in the desired direction
- Leadership and emotional intelligence
- Gaining insights from personality questionnaire
- Learning and personal/leadership development
- Effective communication and interpersonal relations
- Persuasion and influence
- Working in teams
- Perspectives of leadership, collaboration, co-operation and psychological safety
- Skills and mindsets to thrive in a changing world
Professor Ramnarayan has been a Professor at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Visiting Faculty at the Case Western Reserve University, leveland, Ohio and a Guest Professor at the University of Bamberg, Germany. His initial years were with industry, where he worked for close to 10 ye...
Saumya Sindhwani is a clinical assistant professor in the strategy group. Her research interests are at the intersection of strategy, leadership and society. She actively looks into the challenges faced by organisations while designing and implementing strategy, given the highly volatile, uncerta...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.