Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Professionals interested in increasing overall effectiveness through goal-setting and action planning
- Rising managers seeking to enhance their leadership capacities
- Team leaders interested in new tools and techniques for developing high-functioning teams
About the course
Become an instrument of change for your team or organization
Leadership coaching is an essential tool for senior-level professionals and rising managers who aim to maximize impact on their teams and organizations. Predicated on the creation of a professional and productive relationship, leadership coaching can serve as a workplace intervention as well as an opportunity for reflection, observation and growth.
In our Essentials of Leadership Coaching course, discover the field of leadership coaching, the coaching process and how to implement coaching skills in professional and organizational relationships. Connect with other professionals through engaging discussions and experiential activities. Explore the field of coaching, practice new skills in a safe and supportive environment, and create an individualized plan to implement coaching skills in professional conversations.
What you will learn
- Understand the foundations, process, and nuances of leadership coaching
- Learn to set, vet, meet and exceed goals through meaningful action planning
- Implement the fundamentals of coaching in developing high functioning teams
- Apply newly developed coaching skills in a safe and supportive environment
Carly is a higher education professional with over 15 years of administrative and teaching experience in business schools in the Mid-Atlantic. As both a university administrator and instructor, she has spent her career researching and teaching leadership development. Her administrative work has b...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.