About the course
Build confidence as the leader who sees the possibilities for growth and can build trust and communicate the vision for purposeful execution.
Entrepreneurship is a demanding yet rewarding endeavor that transforms innovative ideas and self-motivation into impactful, real-world products. Entrepreneurial leadership requires an array of skills as you champion your idea through all stages of the development lifecycle. This course enhances your knowledge and sets you apart from your competition by encouraging you to see the world through an entrepreneur's eyes.
You will explore the foundations of entrepreneurship, directing a spotlight on the critical leadership skills required. You will learn specific tools to increase your power, influence, and empathy. Through cases and introspection, you will see the importance of taking risks and the power of learning from our failures to help reframe our perspectives.
In this 16-hour workshop, you will learn to:
- Identify and understand the key stages of entrepreneurship
- Leverage skills used by entrepreneurs in your everyday life
- Understand your motivations for driving change
- Enhance your emotional intelligence and understanding of cognitive biases
- Build the right culture for your team or organization to enhance productivity effectively
- Reframe your perspective when dealing with failure to maximize personal growth
- Types of Entrepreneurs - Intrapreneurs vs Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Motivation
- Stages of the Entrepreneurial Process
- Cognitive and Unconscious Biases
- Emotional Intelligence
- Risk Management
- Learning from Failure
Tim Boyd specializes in systems engineering, project management and organizational leadership development. He has experience in a wide variety of mission areas including space, air and ground systems as well as systems engineering life cycle. Mr. Boyd currently is the manager of software operati...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.