Employee Development and Talent Discovery, Retaining and Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ICTD International Centre for Training and Development.Full disclaimer.
The challenges associated with the changing nature of work and the workplace environment are as real for the campus as elsewhere. Rapid change requires a skilled, knowledgeable workforce with employees who are adaptive, flexible, and focused on the future.
One of your key responsibilities is to develop your staff. The Philosophy of Human Resources Management states that you can:
- Encourage growth and career development of employees by coaching, and by helping employees achieve their personal goals
- Develop human resources by providing adequate training... encouragement of staff development, and opportunities for growth.
By the end of the course participants will acquire the necessary skills and tools needed for attracting, developing, discovering, motivating and retaining talent and high skilled workforce.
- Strategic workforce planning: the modern trend
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- How retain knowledge workforce
- Employee Development
- Succession Planning
- Individual Development Growth Plan
- Key Talent Identification
- Talent Management, What is it?
- Realities of talent pipeline development
- Talent developers; Breeders and Blockers
- Talent Segmentation
- Aligning Strategies, talent, management and performance
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Who should attend
This is targeted at decision makers within organization from both HR and Line Managers who can make a difference to attracting, retaining, and developing talent.