Who should attend
Although designed with Financial Management and Acquisition/Contracting personnel in mind, it is relevant for all individuals who work in the federal government.
About the course
This interactive course is designed for organizations and individuals who seek a better understanding of what RPA is and how it is being deployed in the federal workplace. Using real world examples participants will learn the process used to identify tasks for automation and the means by which government agencies implement RPA. Through videos, small group break-out sessions, and a capstone exercise, participants will become familiar with the possibilities RPA offers and how they can contribute to their agency’s efforts.
Course Format: Individual and small-group exercises; lecture, discussion, action planning, UiPath build a bot exercise
- Describe Robotic Process Automation in the context of digital labor and the automation first mindset
- Identify current uses of RPA in the federal government and potential opportunities to implement RPA in your own work environment
- Describe and engage in the process of developing an RPA Bot
Digital Labor and Robotic Process Automation
- Digital Labor/Automation First Mindset
- Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation in the Federal Government
- Implementation of RPA in Government Agencies
- Benefits of RPA to Government Employees
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.